About Western Governors Online University – Accredited & Affordable

www.wgu.edu – WGU is a fully-accredited online university offering online bachelor’s and master’s degree programs. * Respected online degrees. Earn a degree employers value. * Flexible, online study. You learn when and where it fits your life. * Affordable, lower tuition. WGU is a non-profit online university. * Benefit from your experience. Accelerate your time to complete your degree online. An Online University for the 21st Century Western Governors University is an online university driven by a mission to expand access to higher education through online, competency-based degree programs. WGU has flourished into a national university, serving over 12000 students from all 50 states. The university continues to open doors for adult learners who need flexibility to achieve their education and career goals. WGUs innovative competency-based academic approach makes it possible, allowing individuals to fit their education into their lives, not the other way around.
Video Rating: 5 / 5

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

About admin

Comments

1. yamunagayan says:

need to marry you rockmycity.info

2. angiewhite81 says:

Earn more money with an online degree.

Call Classes&Careers toll free on 877-569-2655.

You will speak to a live education advisor who can help you find the right course for you.

Free call 877-569-2655

3. goodday861 says:

so good

4. Stormy8174 says:

If the college says they have accreditation then they must because that would cause them to me in more trouble then anything saying they are just for someone to find out they are not. Furthermore…being “accepted” in that program does not mean you are going to fly through and pass each requirement. Chances are, if you have not taken classes you are not going to fly through your program. I’m in a teacher prep program and hung up on a side concept that I will not teach, needs to be done though

5. DrAnderson69 says:

fill out their application, and tell me then. nothing against “alternative” learning, but a so called degree that anyone can get is useless!

6. xizdaqrian says:

Hi,

Thx for reply. They are regionally accredited by the regular accrediting authority. The same one that governs U of Washington, U of Idaho, etc. I agree that they could form their own accrediting body. Some “home schools” advertised on TV do that, but they are regionally accredited.

7. xizdaqrian says:

I’m attending WGU right now. The only difference between this and my time at my CC and FSU is that I don’t sit in class. The finals I study for are almost identical. The essays I turn in are graded quite rigorously, and my research is checked for authenticity. Not only is the University accredited but so is my program by it’s accrediting authority.

8. ErikMesa says:

… As WGU is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities (the same accreditation as University of Oregon, University of Idaho, Boise State University, University of Utah & Brigham Young University among many many others) I feel confident this isn’t a “degree a 10 yr old can purchase”. This is the 21st century so I’ll just assume DrAnderson69 is 69 years old and doesn’t grasp the concept of online learning. Your loss.

9. ErikMesa says:

After looking at University of Phoenix and some others I think WGU is a great choice for me. Returning to school after several years while having a career and the obligations that come with being 40+ this alternative is realistic. Sitting in a tiny chair/desk in some classroom four hours a night listening to some tenured teacher drone on really isn’t realistic…..